Patient Care Overview
As New Jersey’s premier, academic health care provider, we offer excellence in care through Rutgers Health while advancing health sciences education and research across a range of disciplines. You will find our front line, compassionate care in patient-centered environments throughout the state. Patients also have access to innovative and promising therapies through our various clinical trials program. Our goal is to help you achieve your optimal level of health and wellness.
Find a Provider
Find a primary care physician, dentist, or specialist near your home or office.
Community Health Programs
Access health services in traditionally underserved areas and find high-quality health care regardless of your ability to pay.
- Community Health Programs, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Oral Care at the School of Dental Medicine
- Eric B. Chandler Health Center, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Free Community Participatory Physical Therapy Clinic, School of Health Professions
- Jordan and Harris Family Health Center, School of Nursing
- Mobile Healthcare Project, School of Nursing
- Student Family Health Care Center, New Jersey Medical School
Find clinical trials and translational research, available only through university-based, research-intensive health care providers like RBHS.
Ethics, Compliance & Corporate Integrity
Employees and students of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) are expected to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and compliance whenever acting on behalf of RBHS.