- Faculty Appointment Letters
To set requirements for the contents of letters to notify new (paid and unpaid) faculty that their appointment has been approved.
- Administrative Appointment Template for Offers and Changes
- Paid, Coterminous Faculty Terminations
To set requirements for the contents of letters terminating faculty who are paid, coterminous with funding other than state funds.
- Faculty Non-Reappointment/Non-Continuation Letter
To set requirements for the contents of letters non-renewing paid faculty and non-continuing unpaid faculty. (Revised 1/11/16)
- Faculty Promotion Letters
To set requirements for contents of letters promoting faculty. (Revised 7/01/13)
› Faculty Promotion Letter - With No New Term › Faculty Promotion Letter - With New Term
- Faculty Reappointment Letters
- Change in Track Confirmation Letters
- Guidelines for Chairs: Discussion with AAUP Eligible Faculty about Salary/FTE Changes
Discussion questions and answers for department chairs.
- Form: Decision Information for Chair's File Only - for internal use only!
- Faculty Salary Component Changes
To set requirements for contents of letters when proposing changes in FTE and/or clinical supplements of AAUP faculty members. (Revised 8/02/17)
› Faculty Practice/Patient Services Reductions › Faculty Practice/Patient Services Increases › FTE Reductions/Increases
- Restrictive Covenant