Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) offers a wide variety of advanced education programs through its schools. More than 600 doctoral degrees are awarded each year by RBHS schools, from the M.D. and D.M.D. to the doctor of physical therapy and the Ph.D. Hundreds more master’s level degrees are awarded annually in such diverse fields as biomedical informatics, clinical nutrition, and nursing.
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Newark
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at New Brunswick
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
A Leader to Guide the AMA’s Medical Student Section
Featured in Rutgers Magazine, Rutgers alumna LeAnne Roberts CC’07, a 2013 graduate of New Jersey Medical School, chairs the AMA’s 48,000-member Medical Student Section.
“We provide students with a platform to launch their profession,” says Roberts. “Whether they’re thinking about becoming the best neurosurgeon in the country or going into policy and advocacy as a physician, we provide a training ground.”
Student Research at Rutgers
Explore these resources to learn more about how students at Rutgers engage in research.