Updates & General Information
IRB Exempt Review Study Update
Upon examination of the paper protocols which were initially reviewed under the Exempt Review criteria, the Health Sciences Newark Campus IRB office is in need of additional information to update our regulatory files to determine the current status of these research projects.
Announcing the IRB Newsletter!
The IRB Newsletter is a periodic publication containing timely information for the human subject research community.
Click here for Details
Which IRB should I use?
Investigators should continue to submit their projects to the same IRB as they did prior to the merger.Click Here For Details
Which IRB should I use? PRINT VIEW
Investigators should continue to submit their projects to the same IRB as they did prior to the merger
The following RBHS schools and units should continue to submit to the Rutgers Health Sciences IRB:
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Nursing (Includes legacy RU College of Nursing)
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Health Related Professions
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health
- University Behavioral Health Care
The following RBHS schools and units should continue to submit to their Rutgers Arts and Sciences IRB until further notice:
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
- Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research
Click Here for Rutgers Arts and Sciences IRB Submission Information:
Look for upcoming announcements about eIRB roll out for these RBHS schools and units in the very near future. If you have any questions, please call the Human Subject Protection Program office at 973-972-1149 or your local IRB office (Newark: 973-972-3608 or New Brunswick: 732-235-9806).