Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019:
RBHS-Camden, RBHS-Newark and RBHS-New Brunswick classes are canceled from
Wednesday, 2/20/19 at 4:00 p.m. to Thursday, 2/21/19, first period.
All clinical operations are open.
For more information >>
Leading the Way in Academic Health Care:
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
As New Jersey's academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University–New Brunswick and collaborating universitywide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Our faculty are teachers, clinicians, and scientists with unparalleled experience who advance medical innovation and provide patient care informed by the latest research findings. We offer an outstanding education in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, nursing, biomedical research, and the full spectrum of allied health careers.
Our clinical and academic facilities are located throughout the state—at Rutgers University–New Brunswick, including Piscataway; and at locations in Newark, Scotch Plains, Somerset, Stratford, and other locations. Clinical partners include Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, Newark's University Hospital in Newark, and other affiliates.
Through this community of healers, scientists, and scholars, Rutgers is equipped as never before to transform lives.
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
Centers and Institutes
- Brain Health Institute
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
- Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research
- Institute for Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Rutgers Global Health Institute
- Rutgers Institute for Translational Medicine and Science