All Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences locations are open and operating.
For more information visit:
Leading the Way in Academic Health Care:
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
With the establishment of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, Rutgers—already a leading national research university—now stands as one of America’s largest, most comprehensive university-based centers for studying and improving human health and health care.
As we advance medical innovation, provide direct patient care informed by the latest research findings, and educate a full complement of health care professionals, Rutgers is equipped as never before to transform lives.
For Rutgers and the region, the advantages of having a highly regarded health care division attached to The State University of New Jersey are considerable as we
- draw more top-flight faculty and students;
- deepen our research collaborations;
- optimize the coordination of health care for residents;
- accelerate economic growth; and
- attract even greater public and private support.
It’s a brilliant new era for medical education, research, and practice in New Jersey.
Schools and Units
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, headed by a chancellor reporting directly to Rutgers’ president, is the umbrella organization for the following schools and units:
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research
- Medical Schools
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Health Related Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- University Behavioral Health Care
- Clinical Trials
- Find a Physician
- Health Sciences Libraries
- Health & Health Care
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick Health Sciences
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Policies
- University Strategic Plan
- RBHS Strategic Plan
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Rutgers Policy Statement Regarding Ebola Virus Disease
- Giving to Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences