Find essential information on how to apply to Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) schools and programs.
General Admissions Hubs
These centralized hubs are a good place to start learning about admissions at Rutgers.
School-Specific Admissions Information
Applications for most RBHS schools are handled directly by the schools, with some exceptions.
Certificates, Undergraduate, Graduate Admissions
Graduate Medical Education
RBHS Schools and Their Locations
RBHS schools and their locations.
- College of Nursing: New Brunswick, Newark
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy: Piscataway
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences: Piscataway, New Brunswick, Health Sciences at Newark
- New Jersey Medical School: Health Sciences at Newark
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School: Piscataway, New Brunswick
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Health Sciences at Newark, Stratford
- School of Health Related Professions: Piscataway, Health Sciences at Newark, Scotch Plains, Stratford
- School of Nursing: Health Sciences at Newark, Stratford
- School of Public Health: Piscataway, Health Sciences at Newark, Stratford
Continuing education registration is though individual schools and, in some cases, through central portals.
Degrees and Certificates
- M.D., D.M.D., Ph.D., D.C.N., D.N.P., D.C.L.S., D.P.T., Dr.P.H., postdoctoral certificates
- M.S., M.B.S., M.S.N., M.P.H., master’s, postmaster’s certificates
- B.S., B.S.N., postbaccalaureate certificates
- A.S., A.A.S., and undergraduate certificates