From faculty whose breakthrough discoveries make headlines to important announcements about our schools and research centers, keep up with all the latest news about Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)—and about everything else Rutgers.
Rutgers Today is an online news center that provides a daily stream of news and events taking place throughout Rutgers to audiences both inside and outside of the university.
News and Announcements
- U.S. Trans Fat Ban Can Save Lives (June 8, 2018)
- New Rutgers App Seeks to Reduce Infant Mortality (April 19, 2018)
- New Research Center Brings More Clinical Trials (November 1, 2017)
- RBHS-South Opens in Blackwood, New Jersey (October 18, 2017)
- Concussions May Affect Women Differently than Men (September 29, 2017)
- Hunting for Genetic Causes of Mental Illness in Colombia (September 26, 2017)
- Cosmetic Sindoor Power May Contain Unsafe Lead Levels (September 06, 2017)
- Worms May Hold Answers to Curbing Disease in Developing World (August 7, 2017)
- Premature Infants at Greater Risk for SIDS (June 26, 2017)
- Graphene-Based Sensor Could Improve Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment of Asthma (May 22, 2017)
- A Revolutionary Approach to Preventing Transmission of a Cancer-Causing Virus (April 6, 2017)
- Helping Communities Tackle the Opioid Epidemic (April 3, 2017)
- Preventable Deaths on the Rise in Delhi Despite Investments in Health Care (February 2, 2017)
- Better Diagnosis of Fungal Infections Key to Reducing Antibiotic Resistance (January 17, 2017)
- Easing Excruciating Facial Nerve Pain (October 6, 2016)
- Why Tossing the Floss is a Bad Idea (August 8, 2016)
- Improving Health Care for Transgender Patients (June 6, 2016)
- Board of Governors Approves Creation of Rutgers Health (April 6, 2016)
- Future Brain Therapies for Parkinson's Possible with Stem Cell Bioengineering Innovation (March 17, 2016)
- Rare Zika Virus Poses Scare for Pregnant Women (January 27, 2016)
- Seeking a Cure for Crohn's Disease (December 4, 2015)
- Oscar Auerbach: Longtime Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Professor Who Proved the Case Against Tobacco Use (October 6, 2015)
- Taking Statins? Don't Worry About Memory Loss, Rutgers/University of Pennsylvania Study Finds (June 8, 2015)
- Rutgers Gets $6M to Develop Revolutionary Ways to Manufacture Prescription Medicines (June 1, 2015)
- Cancer Connection
- Pulse Magazine (New Jersey Medical School)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medicine Magazine
- Rutgers Magazine
Connect with the community on these official Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences social media channels.
Find social media channels devoted to individual RBHS schools and colleges.