From faculty whose breakthrough discoveries make headlines to important announcements about our schools and research centers, keep up with all the latest news about Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)—and about everything else Rutgers.
Rutgers Today is an online news center that provides a daily stream of news and events taking place throughout Rutgers to audiences both inside and outside of the university.
News and Announcements
- Rutgers Researchers Uncover Pain-Relief Secrets in Hot Chili Peppers (April 20, 2015)
- Call for 2016 Honorary Degree Nominations (April 7, 2015)
- Rutgers School of Nursing Joins Top 25 in U.S. News Rankings Following Integration (March 12, 2015)
- Rare Gum Disease Among African-American Children is Focus of Rutgers Study (February 18, 2015)
- Common Pesticide May Increase Risk of ADHD? (January 29, 2015)
- Patients Given Less Blood During Transfusions Do Well (December 10, 2014)
- Rapid Ebola Test Is Focus of NIH Grant to Rutgers Scientist (December 8, 2014)
- President Barchi's 2014 Report to the University Senate (September 19, 2014)
- Rutgers Receives $10 Million Pledge to Advance Treatment of Cancer Patients (September 9, 2014)
- Watch the RBHS Ice Bucket Challenge (August 29, 2014)
- Cancer Connection
- Pulse Magazine (New Jersey Medical School)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medicine Magazine
- Rutgers Magazine
Connect with the community on these official Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences social media channels.
Find social media channels devoted to individual RBHS schools and colleges.