From faculty whose breakthrough discoveries make headlines to important announcements about our schools and research centers, keep up with all the latest news about Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)—and about everything else Rutgers.
Rutgers Today is an online news center that provides a daily stream of news and events taking place throughout Rutgers to audiences both inside and outside of the university.
News and Announcements
- Easing Excruciating Facial Nerve Pain (October 6, 2016)
- Why Tossing the Floss is a Bad Idea (August 8, 2016)
- Improving Health Care for Transgender Patients (June 6, 2016)
- Board of Governors Approves Creation of Rutgers Health (April 6, 2016)
- Future Brain Therapies for Parkinson's Possible with Stem Cell Bioengineering Innovation (March 17, 2016)
- Rare Zika Virus Poses Scare for Pregnant Women (January 27, 2016)
- Seeking a Cure for Crohn's Disease (December 4, 2015)
- Oscar Auerbach: Longtime Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Professor Who Proved the Case Against Tobacco Use (October 6, 2015)
- Taking Statins? Don't Worry About Memory Loss, Rutgers/University of Pennsylvania Study Finds (June 8, 2015)
- Rutgers Gets $6M to Develop Revolutionary Ways to Manufacture Prescription Medicines (June 1, 2015)
- Cancer Connection
- Pulse Magazine (New Jersey Medical School)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medicine Magazine
- Rutgers Magazine
Connect with the community on these official Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences social media channels.
Find social media channels devoted to individual RBHS schools and colleges.