Ernesto A. Amaranto MD FAPA
1. Principal Investigator Violence Institute of NJ
at UMDNJ Violence Prevention for Law Enforcement Officers
of Newark Grant Amount: $23,290. 1999-2000.
2. Principal Investigator New Jersey Department of
Health & Senior Services Curriculum Infusion
Substance Abuse Literacy Education Grant Amount: $25000
UMDNJ matching fund $19000 1998 2001.
3. Principal Investigator UMDNJ Foundation UMDNJ
Grant, "Project PEARL (Professional Education Addressing Responsible
Lifestyles) A Substance Abuse Prevention Program in a Health
Science Campus. UMDNJ Foundation Grant Amount: $37700.
4. Principal Investigator U.S. Department of Education
Funds for the Improvement of Post Secondary Education
Alcohol and Drug Prevention Program in a University for the
Health Sciences Grant Amount: $106953 1993
5. Principal Investigator U.S. Department of Health
Education and Welfare through the Asian American Research Center
Mental Health Status of Recent Filipino Immigrants
Grant Amount $10,000 1975 1976.
Sheila S. Bender PhD
1. Principal Investigator Imaging Violence:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Eye movement Desensitization
& Reprocessing & Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Granted by the Violence Institute January 1999.
2. Principle Investigator Teaching EMDR to
Therapists Who Serve the Underserved The Violence Institute
$10000. Approved January 1998.
3. Participated in the preparation of University Foundation
Grant. Approved May 1998.
4. Participated in the preparation of a grant proposal by
the CSMHS through the Department of Education FIPSE
Grant. Approved May 1993.