From faculty whose breakthrough discoveries make headlines to important announcements about our schools and research centers, keep up with all the latest news about Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)—and about everything else Rutgers.
Rutgers Today is an online news center that provides a daily stream of news and events taking place throughout Rutgers to audiences both inside and outside of the university.
News and Announcements
- Rutgers Launches Youth Behavioral Health and Well-Being Initiative with $30 Million Gift (June 25, 2019)
- "Virtual Biopsy" Detects Skin Tumors (June 13, 2019)
- Promising Research with Partner Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (June 3, 2019)
- Bariatric Surgery Can be Safe and Effective for Adolescents (May 28, 2019)
- Targeting Key Gene Could Help Lead to Down Syndrome Treatment (May 22, 2019)
- Immune Cells at the Forefront of Health and Disease Symposium (April 30, 2019)
- New Tool for Psychiatrists to Encourage Patients to Quit Smoking (April 17, 2019)
- For Busy Medical Students, Studying Meditation for Two Hours May Be Just as Beneficial as Longer Course (April 15, 2019)
- Rutgers Provides Hope for Ex-Offenders Navigating Recovery and a Life Beyond Bars (April 10, 2019)
- High-Intensity Interval Training Increases Injuries, Study Finds (April 9, 2019)
- Disclosure Law Has Improved Nurse Staffing in New Jersey (April 8, 2019)
- Rutgers Researchers Define the Emotional Bond Forced onto Adolescent Victims of Sex Trafficking (April 4, 2019)
- HPV Infection High in Minority Men Who Have Sex with Men Despite Available Vaccine, Rutgers Study Finds (April 3, 2019)
- Bacteria May Travel Thousands of Miles Through the Air Globally (March 24, 2019)
- Chancellors' Statement on the Tragedy in New Zealand (March 15, 2019)
- Health Alert: Update on Meningitis on Rutgers New Brunswick Campus (March 12, 2019)
- Rutgers-Led Team Awarded $29 Million NIH Grant for Statewide Translational Research Institute (March 11, 2019)
- A Transformative Award for Translational Science and Medicine (March 11, 2019)
Connect with the community on these official Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences social media channels.
Find social media channels devoted to individual RBHS schools and colleges.